Systemoutprintln not outputting in WM

Something interesting is happening and I’m hoping you might be able to help me understand.

I have created a flow service that invokes a java service. In the java code I have a few System.out.println’s for debugging purposes.

The java service executes, but nothing is printed.

I’m thinking it’s some kind of issue with the buffer, for when I run the flow a second time, before the first line of flow is executed, I see all the stuff I’d been trying to system.out.println.

Anyone know why that is?

thanks in advance.

Can u put your code here so that we can look at it and find whats wrong with it.

OK. I have uploaded a winzip attachment of the flow service used. Please let me know if there’s anything else I can provide.

Thank you.

Flow services with problem - zipped
ParseOFX.zip (21.1 k)

You can replace the pint statement with an invoke call the wm public service ‘debugLog’ and send the output to the server log to track the values.

Kayman,

Start your IS from the command line using the appropriate .bat or .sh file as per your environment instead of starting your IS from the regular menu on windows, then you can see the print statements (Programmer defined too) on your console.

Guess this helps you.

-Vijay