Stuck while creating consumer

Hi ,

I need to create WSD for consumer,while doing so i got the below error “Definition Not Found”.
For this i have changed the XSD file and saved in my local machine.
Now for creating the WSD, i have saved the WSDL file and the XSD in same folder in my machine.
While creating the descriptor for consumer I am getting the below error:

Child element inculde {http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema} at position 0 is unexpected .

Attached the wsdl file and XSD.
Please post your comments to resolve this.
APPS_1.xsd (2.4 KB)
ERROR_HANDLER.wsdl (2.48 KB)

XML Spy Enterprise indicates that there is an error with the namespace or target namespace of the XSD your WSDL imports. Get that to work in a WSDL editor and you’ll likely resolve any issue IS has with it.

Invalid XML schema: 'Namespace mismatch: the imported schema has target namespace
 'http://xmlns.oracle.com/apps/bom/soaprovider/plsql/error_handler
/get_message_list/' but the <import> definition has none.'

Mark

You mean i need to place targetnamespace in definition also?

Hi mcarlson,

Thanks for your quick response,but i am getting the below error while creating consumer in 7.1.2 version using same wsdl file and XSD:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: javax.wsdl.WSDLException: WSDLException (at /definitions/types/schema[1]): faultCode=OTHER_ERROR: An error occurred trying to resolve schema referenced at ‘d://error/APPS_1.xsd’, relative to ‘file:/D:/ERROR/’.: java.io.FileNotFoundException: This file was not found: file:/d:/error/APPS_1.xsd
at wm.server.ws.wsdl2wsd(ws.java:1132)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:403)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:631)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:40)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:241)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:51)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:228)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:624)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:536)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:237)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:119)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:151)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:186)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:327)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:118)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)

using the below schema location:
<schema xmlns=“http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema” elementFormDefault=“qualified” targetNamespace="http://xmlns.oracle.com/apps/bom/soaprovider/plsql/error_handler/get_message_list/">



But the same folder ERROR(containg wsdl file and XSd ) is working fine in 6.1 version and descriptor got created.
why it is not creating WSD in 7.1.2 version.

Please suggest how to proceed further.

Thanks ,
[COLOR=#000000][FONT=Tahoma]Nandini.K


[/FONT][/COLOR]

This is a common error if Developer is on a remote machine than IS.

The reason for this is, Developer is used for invoking IS services, however the ones who does the conversion from XSD to docType rely on IS.

When IS is on same machine as Developer, accessing local XSD’s can be done, but when IS is remote it has no access to local files.

As a good practice, you should place WSDL’s and references schemas into a HTTP url where both Developer and IS can access easily.

schemaLocation=“http://internalserver/myFile.xsd

For instance if you need to regenerate the connector, the path to the local XSD is lost so even the file is on filesystem regeneration will fail. But if you keep WSDL’s and schemas on a internal web server they will always work. By the way it MUST be HTTP, having HTTPS for schemaLocation is not supported and a known limitation (yet another SOAP limitation).

Regards.