[SOLVED]JDBC adapter connection:Login failed for user 'NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON'.'

Hi,

We are facing issues in enabling the JDBC adapter connection.
Error we get while trying to enable ‘Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection : after 1 attempt(s).
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “com.microsoft.sqlserver.jdbc.SQLServerDataSource”.
Login failed for user ‘NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON’.’

The database we are using is MS SQLServer 2008 and authentication mode is NTLM.

Has anyone worked on this ? Please help

Hi,

I see in the error log it says clearly “Login failed for user ‘NT AUTHORITY\ANONYMOUS LOGON’.'” May be this is due to incorrect credentials. Can you check with your DBA.

In addition to this can you have a look at 6-5_JDBC_Adapter_Install_and_Users_Guide

From the guide I see Microsoft SQL Server 2000 Driver for JDBC 2.2.0019, Microsoft SQL Server 2005 Driver for JDBC 1.0.809.102

Not sure about MS SQLServer 2008. Lets see what other experts say about this.

As it is the NTLM authentication mode , we are not explicitly giving username/pwd in the JDBC connection parameters.

The issue got resolved.
In services.msc the Integration server had ‘Logon As’ property set to Local system. Changed that to the user credentials and then restarted the server.

The JDBC adapter connection is enabled now. :slight_smile:

Hi,

Can you please tell me what are the parameters that we have to pass for NTLM authentication for SQL Server JDBC Adapter. I am able successful for JDBC Pools for NTLM authentication. Can some one help me here?

Thanks,
Rajesh