I have made a consumer Web service that connects to my Sharepoint site. The service works fine because when I test the connection with the method ‘GetListItems’ it shows all the items in that list.
But when I try to add an item to that list the error in the subject is shown.
Here’s the pipeline the service gives me:
For the variables tns:listName, user, pass and _port I filled in the same data as I did with ‘GetListItems’ so those should be correct.
For *body I filled in the XML below:
<Batch OnError="Continue" ListVersion="1"> <Method ID="1" Cmd="New"> <Field Name="Title">SAG BPMS</Field> <Field Name="Description">Book</Field> <Field Name="Email">email@example.com</Field> <Field Name="Storage_x0020_Location">Kast 3</Field> <Field Name="Position_x0020_in_x0020_Storage">Schap 5</Field> <Field Name="Course_x0020_Date">2014-03-23T00:00:00+0:00</Field> <Field Name="Person">-1;#Emans Kevin</Field> </Method> </Batch>
This code worked fine in SoapUI so I don’t know what causes the error I’m getting to be thrown.
Hopefully that’s enough information, if not, please don’t hesitate to ask.
With kind regards