Terracotta DB 10.3 release introduces key enterprise readiness features and analytical capabilities in Terracotta DB. With this release, Terracotta DB took a big leap forward to support multi cloud deployments, security, and operational usability. Some of the notable features of Terracotta DB 10.3 include:
- Azure certification as a supported platform for Terracotta DB deployments.
- Terracotta DB now available on docker store.
- Security enhancements including Authentication, Authorization and Auditing support for Terracotta DB.
- Write-behind support for clustered Ehcache.
- Hybrid storage support for Terracotta DB.
- Configuration helpers for simple to use XML based configuration import and export.
- Numerous operational usability enhancements including Latency metering refactoring and role based access in Terracotta Management Console.
This release also includes enhancements to Terracotta Ehcache 10.3.
Where to find more information: