I am trying to use Soap over JMS with provider web service descriptor. Here is what I have done:
- I have defined the JNDI settings for the queue. The look-up is successful for the JNDI settings, i am able to see the Destination name and other details.
- I have created a JMS Connection Alias Name and also enabled it.
- I have created a simple flow service with just save pipeline.
- I have created a JMS trigger.
- I have created a web service end point alias.
- I have created a provider web service descriptor which references this web service end point alias.
I am now sending a message on the JMS queue, nothing special, just a couple of lines of XML and i receive the below error.
[b]JMS Trigger CgTestJMS.triggers:pocJMSProdu failed: java.lang.NullPointerException
I dont see the message on the queue after posting it which means that it is getting picked. Also, the above error does mean that the trigger is getting invoked but it fails. I have read through all the documentation regarding soap/jms but unable to see what i am missing. Is it a problem with the contents of the soap message i am posting?? can anyone give me a sample which has worked? Thanks!