Signature and Encryption Algorithm - if WM8.2 can support SHA-256 or above

Hello,

Kindly please give suggestion in advanced. Thanks a lot.

I don’t find anywhere else can set signing and encrypting algorithm in TN and IS. When sending message, algorithm is acquiescent sha1.
I would like to know if wm8.2 can support signing and encrypting algorithm sha256 or above. if not, what need we do? How can we achieve this in minimum change?

Look forward to your reply.

Xu Jay

Check in WmPublic/security folder else you have to write a java service class for this. I had created one in the past on v7.x

IS_8.2_SP2_Core_Fix24

PIE-27713 (IS_8.2_SP2_Core_Fix10)
The pub.security.xml:signXML service supports only SHA-1 for
signing an XML node or document.

To resolve this issue, the pub.security.xml:signXML service has
been enhanced. You can now specify the signatureAlgorithm and
digestAlgorithm to use when signing an XML node or document.
Possible values for each field are as follows: - SHA1 (the
default) - SHA256 - SHA384 - SHA512

IS_8.2_SP1_Core_Fix13

PIE-24940 (IS_8.2_SP1_Core_Fix8)
Support for additional SHA-2 algorithms with the pub.security.keystore.pkcs7:sign service.
The pub.security.keystore.pkcs7:sign service now supports the following values for the hashAlgorithm input parameter in addition to MD5 and SHA-1: SHA-256, SHA-384, and SHA-512.

PIE-30585 (IS_8.2_SP1_Core_Fix12) The pub.security.xml:signXML service supports only SHA-1 for signing an XML node or document. To resolve this issue, the pub.security.xml:signXML service has been enhanced. You can now specify the signatureAlgorithm and digestAlgorithm to use when signing an XML node or document. Possible values for each field are as follows: - SHA1 (the default) - SHA256 - SHA384 - SHA512

Hi Shahbaz Khan

My product suite is WM8.2. we use service wm.EDIINT:send to send X12 file, SMIME Type is SignedAndEncrypted .

The ways you metioned seem not suitable for our scenario.

Is there any other suggestion

Best regards,
Xu Jay