Siebel. Unable to connect from Developer.

I am not sure whether this post belongs here or in the developer forum
I have configured a Siebel connection with the following parametrs:

Transport: tcpip
Encryption: none
Compression: none
Gateway server: pc1234
Siebel Enterprise: CRDEV_ENT753
Object Manager: SCCObjMgr_enu
Siebel Server: pc1234
Repository Context: siebel (*This is the name of the .srf file)
Language: ENU
User Name: ADMIN
Password: ******

and the connection is enabled succesfully.

When I try to create a Siebel Adapter Service using the Query template in webMethods Developer, I get the following error:

Failed to create the adapter service.
com.webMethods.developer.adapter.metadata.AdapterMetadataException: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.114.205] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Unable to lookup the resource domain values.
[ADA.448.1017] SiebelJavaOperations.testConnection() - Threw a SiebelException: code(4101), msg(Reconnection possible only when the Object Manager is resonate enabled.). The connecton pool will now be recycled. Please retry your operation
on navigationPathTab.businessObject [Ljava.lang.String;@1bb605
java.lang.Exception: Adapter values are not available.

Is this due to some error in the configuration of the connection, or due to some limitation of the Siebel server?

A previous thread with the same issue was given the resolution “simple reboot you webMethods Integration Server and then attempt reconnection with your Siebel Instance”. But that didnt help either.

Thanks in advance.
Nikhil

You might try a couple things.

The first is to add the port number to the Gateway server, so it would be “pc1234:2320”

Also, if this is a resonate enabled Siebel install, then you should leave the Siebel server value blank. In clustered Siebel installs, the gateway server provides the names of the Siebel servers, so you don’t provide one in the connect string.