SharedNamedObject

Hi,

I am creating two SharedNameObject subscribers using the same session and channel i.e.

channel.createSharedNamedObject

During a simple test I subscribe, publish 20 messages and expect them to be sent (round-robin) across the two subscribers (so 10 each). I find that the Broker process running locally on Windows intermittently crashes with

Nirvana Realm Server shutting down due to fatal file I/O error occurred : Unable to delete target\tum\data\namedsubqueues\test1e938557dc4df1.mem
Nirvana Realm Server shutting down due to fatal file I/O error occurred : Unable to delete target\tum\data\namedsubqueues\test1e938557dc4df1.mem

Have implemented this pattern in an application where I run two processes, each one subscribes to the channel using the same name and never have this issue.

The channel is persistent in both instances but I have tried a reliable channel in the first instance and still get the same problem. Although it might be possible to recreate using purely UM code (I have yet to try).

The actual code is wrapped in a few abstractions and proprietary so cannot post it directly…

Any ideas why this might be?

Thanks,
PG