Setup Mail Host in Trading Networks

When I am trying to setup email through Alert Email in TN. I am having the problem below. How to setup the mailhost in TN?

The server was unable to send email to xyz@yahoo.com during processing. The subject of the email was SHIPMENT EXECUTED. The error message was: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: javax.mail.SendFailedException: Sending failed;
nested exception is:
javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect

at pub.clientimpl.smtp(clientimpl.java:531)

at sun.reflect.GeneratedMethodAccessor323.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:324)

at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:287)

at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:554)

at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)

at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl

Unless you have an email server running on the same box as IS/TN, it appears that you have not configured the email server settings in Trading Networks correctly.

Configuration information can be found in the TN docs.

Mark

Hi All,
I am sending xml data from 1TN console to other 2TN console
& able to see the flow of document in both TN console.
but now i have add one senario like when document reach to 2TN console it’s must send Email Notification to my email Id.while i have chk in 2TN console i am getting error logs as follows:-

The server was unable to send email to xyz@yahoomail.co.in during processing. The subject of the email was Subscription Pip3B2 Data. The error message was: com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: javax.mail.MessagingException: Could not connect to SMTP host: localhost, port: 25;
nested exception is:
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused: connect
at pub.clientimpl.smtp(clientimpl.java:592)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:585)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:322)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:614)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompl

Setting Done in 2TN
1.i have created processing rule with configed with sender,receiver patnerid & processing rule i have select Action tab with Alert Email where i have selected Alert-Email radio button as my mail id xyz@yahoomail.co.in it’s a valid mail id no issue with it.

2 Then as per documentation i have set up SMTP server setting in same 2TN Console.
setting:-
To specify the address of the SMTP server, use the following procedure:
1 Start the webMethods Administrator. If you need instructions for starting the
webMethods Administrator, see the webMethods Integration Server Administrator’s
Guide.
2 In the Settings menu of the navigation menu, click Logging.
3 Click Edit logging settings.
4 In the Email Notification section of the screen, set the SMTP Server field to the domain
name or IP address of the SMTP server that you want the Integration Server to use.
5 Click Save Changes.

I have config above Messaging setting in 2TN Console Admin page under
logging–Editloggingsetting–Email Notification with SMTP server details.
SMTP server is working fine

but still not getting Email.
Have i missed anything Any reply with suggestion & advice is apprecitated :slight_smile: