Server.userException: com.webmethods.portal.bizPolicy.BizException: [POP.001.0002] A "java.lang.Null

We are getting the below error

SOAPException( Server.userException: com.webMethods.portal.bizPolicy.BizException: [POP.001.0002] A “java.lang.NullPointerException” occurred with the Message “< No Location Found >” )
com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException
com.wm.util.BasisException: SOAPException( Server.userException: com.webMethods.portal.bizPolicy.BizException: [POP.001.0002] A “java.lang.NullPointerException” occurred with the Message “< No Location Found >” )
at com.wm.util.BasisRuntimeException.(BasisRuntimeException.java:121)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException.(ISRuntimeException.java:183)
at pub.task.taskclient.searchTasksIndexed(taskclient.java:294)

when using the pub.task.taskclient.searchTasksIndexed.

It is running successfully for the same inputs most of the time. At some intermediate time it is throwing the above error.

The same service was not throwing any error for 2 months from the implementation. We are getting this error for the past two days.

Any idea what will cause this kind of error.

Thanks in advance,
Iman

This is not an error we have seen in the past. I might be best to raise this issue with Customer Support so the issue can be properly researched.

Can you tell me what was the cause and solution of this problem?

I’m currently getting a somewhat similar message on MWS 9.5.

2014-03-19 16:42:47 WET (Framework:FATAL) [RID:234] - [POP.001.0002] A “java.lang.ClassCastException” occurred with the Message “< No Location Found >”

Is this issue/error solved for anyone? If yes, please share the details.
We are getting same error in wM 8.x when Portlet is developed and trying to access the shell in MWS;

Same problem with WM 9.8 and OpenCAF. Someone has solved?

SOAPException( Server.userException: com.webMethods.portal.bizPolicy.BizException: [POP.001.0002] A “java.util.concurrent.ExecutionException” occurred with the Message “java.lang.IllegalStateException”