Searching for a string in the whole document again.

Hello.

I have a problem with searching in the whole document again. I am using Tamino 3111.

If I use the search like:
/Document/Node~=‘*Stringmorethan15characters’ it works only when the length of the string is shorter than 15. I must convert into a substring ‘Stringshorter’ which less than 15 chars, and it works again.
I uploaded my documents without lf/cr chars between two nodes, it may caused this problem. So please tell me: which is the best solution for me now? Will it be solved my problem in the future versions of Tamino?

Thanks
Zsolt

I tried it and but it works.
Hasta [. ~= “ar Sok. No45 Yukar? Dudullu Sar?gazi ?stan”]

this one does’t work. Because “?stanbul” ist last word of searching node. It is not related with length of 15.

Hasta [. ~= “*ar Sok. No45 Yukar? Dudullu Sar?gazi ?stanbul”]

But if you try this one it works
Hasta [. ~= “ar Sok. No45 Yukar? Dudullu Sar?gazi ?stanbul”]

This one works also
Hasta [. ~= “*ar Sok. No45 Yukar? Dudullu Sar?gazi”]

dear iwama,

you’re right. But did you try for a word and, only for one word which is longer than 15 characters? Your search string contains shorter words, and many words, with spaces, and the first string’s length is only two or three characters. It’s different, have a try without inserting the xml documents lf/cr chars between the nodes.
When you have an xml doc with a node like:
#1:

this node contains a word which is more than 15 characters len: stringmorethan15characters

#2:

this node contains a word which is more than 15 characters len: thisstringislongerthan15chars
and so on…

What are the differencies between the two documents? Why tamino did not find the #2 words perfectly?

thanks your reply,
zsolt

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8" ?>
-
/qzor [Hasta ~="ismorethan15characterslen: thisstringislongerthan15chars"]
-
XQL Request processing

-
-
thisnodecontainsawordwhich ismorethan15characterslen: thisstringislongerthan15chars

-

-
XQL Request processed