Script to keep 2 individual servers the same

We are installing a second server for our XPI environment (HA purposes, using a cold start routine)
The problem is these 2 servers don’t share any files, but they have the same adapters and broker setup.

Now, to make sure these 2 servers look the same, we wanted to schedule a daily(?) work-batch that will transfer all necessary files from our primary server to secondary server

My question is: which files are needed to make sure that the whole server looks the same? Is it best to manually import all changed integrations/operations or to include it in the batch file? (I had problems with that)

mcoene,
did you ever figure out the answer to your post?
Im interested cuz i would like to do something like that?
thanks Scooby

You asked…
We are installing a second server for our XPI environment (HA purposes, using a cold start routine)
The problem is these 2 servers don’t share any files, but they have the same adapters and broker setup.

Now, to make sure these 2 servers look the same, we wanted to schedule a daily(?) work-batch that will transfer all necessary files from our primary server to secondary server

My question is: which files are needed to make sure that the whole server looks the same? Is it best to manually import all changed integrations/operations or to include it in the batch file? (I had problems with that)

Hello,
It would do you well to invest in the capable hardware to allow you to share your storage. In considering using a software product like those webMethods provides, there should be room in the budget to allow for system environment that it have thrive in.

ISCSI is semi new and can be worked into and environment to help in having inexpensive shared storage for physical hardware.

I think that replicating live software, and its associated data files, where there is not a solid utility for such an action, is too flaky for consideration into a production environment. Good day.

Yemi Bedu