SAP- Webmethods connection

Hi,

Can you please tell me what are the ways to check whether webMethods is connected to SAP.

Bharat

Hi

Once all the required parameters for the SAP connection and is successful, this means you have established connection to SAP.

Further more you could query for a particular IDOC or BAPI from the browser itself

Cheers
Jeevan

Hi Jeevan/all,

Thanks.

SAP is configured long before.Now it’s not working.

Can you tell me about query for a particular IDOC.

However, I saw yellow ball in Listner Status. And observed error . Can you please let me know about this.

Server startup failed at Tue Apr 18 03:56:51 PDT 2006. This is caused by either a) erroneous server settings, b) the backend system has been shutdown, c) network problems. Will try next startup in 1 seconds. Connect to SAP gateway failed Connect_PM TPNAME=WEBMB2BQA, GWHOST=lono.MIS.AMAT.COM, GWSERV=3376 ERROR partner not reached (host LONO.MIS.AMAT.COM, service 3376) TIME Tue Apr 18 03:56:50 2006 RELEASE 620 COMPONENT NI (network interface) VERSION 36 RC -10 MODULE niuxi_mt.c LINE 1093 DETAIL NiPConnect2 SYSTEM CALL SO_ERROR ERRNO 239 ERRNO TEXT Connection refused COUNTER 1 KeyJCO_ERROR_SERVER_STARTUPGroup129swapColor(‘tbodyNode’, false);

Hi bharath,

SAP Connection can be tested via admdin page. For receiving IDOCs, the listener must also be active (Green).

However, listener is not required for outbound IDOCs from wM towards SAP.

Once the listener is configured, RFC Connection can be tested from SAP also.

HTH
Bhavani

Hi Bharani,

“partner not reached (host LONO.MIS.AMAT.COM, service 3376)” means that either the connection parameters (host name and service) are wrong, or that the R/3 system is currently down.

Regards, Lanzelot