SAP RFC Connection failing

Hi All,

Greetings :slight_smile:

Error encountered
[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource ArcelorMittalRamsesSAPConnections.Connections:connNode_SAP_AMR.
[ART.118.5063] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to start connection ArcelorMittalRamsesSAPConnections.Connections:connNode_SAP_AMR: after 1 attempt(s).
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[SAP.103.9103] WmSAP Adapter: Error on creating adapter connection: com.wm.adapter.sap.error.SAPBasicException - [SAP.100.9013] WmSAP Adapter: Error on retreiving runtime attributes: Initialization of destination SAP_AMR failed: Communication with non-ABAP RFC clients is not allowed. See SAP note 1877907 for details.: Communication with non-ABAP RFC clients is not allowed. See SAP note 1877907 for details.

Can any help me why I am facing this error and let me know whar action i need to take

Hi Raj,

can you please provide some more details about your SAP Adaoter version (ncl. Fixes) and JCo/JCoIDoc-Libs being used?

Most likely this is an issue which needs to be checked oin SAP-Side.
See SAP Adapter Installation and Users Guide for required permissions on SAP side for SAP Adapter to funtion properly.

Also ask you SAP Partner system to evaluate the mentioned SAP-Note for you.

Regards,
Holger