SAP-Adapter 6.5 / adapter Service

Good morning everybody,
we changed our SAP-System to allow Unicode (SAP- codepage 4103).
During testing we found out that Integration Server 6.5 can handle Unicode BUT not our SAP-Adater 4.6. So we migrated to 6.5. After the third day we are now able to load new WMSAP- package without errors and I created RFC connections like on Version 4.6 (which is deleeted/uninstalled).

After I substituted old services by actual 6.5 one (pub.sap.idoc:decode and pub.sap.transport.ALE:OutboundProcess) I get the following error when trying to reprocess a message:
“SAPSystem with alias TMKCLNT005 not found in list of managed SAP systems”
Full message:
com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service pub.sap.transport.ALE:OutboundProcess. [SAP.100.9001] WmSAP Adapter: SAPSystem with alias TMKCLNT005 not found in list of managed SAP systems.
TMKCLNT is set up as SAP- connection and we can see in SAP that’s it is permanently and succesfully looged on.

When I create an adapter Service (I’m not shure if I have to) I receive the following message when trying to save the new service:
“Received object of unknown resource domain provider type”
Full message:
com.wm.pkg.art.error.DetailedServiceException: [ART.117.4030] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to create adapter service app.sap.connection:TMKCLNT005. [ART.114.245] Adapter Runtime (Metadata): Failed to update IO properties in template “com.wm.adapter.sap.cci.SyncRFCInvoke” [SAP.100.9008] WmSAP Adapter: Received object of unknown resource domain provider type.

Please help. Do I have to change something in SAP, shell I create an Adapter Service,…?

Thanks for help in advance.

Regards,

Dennis

Found out that Outbound Process needs now different parameters. Adapter Service is not needed