SAGGroup Executive Committee elections

Hello Tamino Community,

For those of you who are customers of Software AG, Inc., of Reston, Virginia (USA), there is an election underway for positions on the Software AG User Group (SAGGroup) Executive Committee. This committee is comprised of individuals who work at various customer locations and represent the customer base to Software AG. Elections are held annually, and terms are staggered two-year terms.

The elections are being held through the end of the day on Friday, August 9th. To read the candidates’ statements and to obtain a ballot, please visit:

http://www.softwareagusa.com/usergroups/2002_elections.htm

To cast a ballot, you must have a valid and active customer number through the North American organization. Partners of this organization are also eligible.

Please email the completed ballot to me by August 9th for it to be counted.

Go XML!

Brian Johnson
North American Area Rep and Elections Chairperson
SAGGroup Executive Committee

Tamino community,

I am pleased to announce the results of the SAGGroup Executive Committee elections for 2002.

The Vice President’s position was sought unopposed by John Donnelly of CyLogix. However, Terri-Lynn Thayer of Brown University has resigned from her position of President effective immediately and has appointed John to become President for the remainder of her term. John has subsequently appointed Bob Becker of Foremost/Farmers Insurance to serve as Vice President for a two-year term.

The members-at-large elected to new two-year terms are (in no particular order, except for first name alphabetically):

Ann Harten (North American Logistics)
Denis Tremblay (Export Development Corporation)
Tim Chester (Texas A&M University)
Wayne Campos (First American REIS)

I want to thank all of you whose organizations submitted ballots in this election.

Sincerely,

Brian Johnson
Elections Chairperson and North American Area Rep.
SAGGroup Executive Committee