[sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-28000: the account is locked

Hi,

When I try to connect to MWS database from IS JDBC Pools, I am getting the error as [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-28000: the account is locked.
If any one faced this issue, could you please let me know if any configurations or any settings need to be done.

Thanks
Veena

1 Like

Hi Veena,

The password needs to be reset for the user name being used by the MWS database in IS JDBC pools. The account might have got locked as wrong password might have been tried.

Please contact your DBAs for the same.

Hi,
We are also having a similar issue and ours is a new installation unable to shutdown the server.

[27]2013-04-30 11:15:48 EDT [ISS.0137.0017E] Scheduler: Exception getting tasks from database: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “INTERNALTASK”: invalid identifier

Placed the jar file ojdbc14.jar and trying to restart or shutdown from admin page which was not working

We had a issue ]2013-04-30 11:02:27 EDT [ISS.0137.0017E] Scheduler: Exception getting tasks from database: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00904: “INTERNALTASK”: invalid identifier

Installed the IS fixes and solved the issue.

If the database password is expired, MWS on its startup will try to login and repeated attempts might lock the account as well. Either request the dba to restore the last password, and set it with ‘no expiry’ or edit mws.db.xml (using getConfig, putConfig) with new database password and start the MWS.

HTH
Senthil

Hi Veena,
Also, please post your queries in the right place of forum. ‘New User Welcome and Introductions’ is not the right place to ask a question.

-Senthil

Hi Krishna,
Glad to know your issue got solved.
Please post the IS version and the Fix you installed. This would help others if similar problem is faced.

Thanks
Senthil

Hi,
i’m having the following problem when i start the MWS server.

2024-04-19 12:13:13 GMT+01:00 (Framework:FATAL)  - Error creating database connection to: jdbc:wm:oracle://localhost:1521;serviceName=XE
java.sql.SQLException: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-28001: the password has expired

at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb9.b(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb9.a(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb8.b(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.ddb8.a(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplConnection.a(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oracle.OracleImplConnection.x(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseConnection.a(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseConnection.k(Unknown Source)
	at com.wm.dd.jdbc.oraclebase.BaseDriver.connect(Unknown Source)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:582)
	at java.sql.DriverManager.getConnection(DriverManager.java:185)
	at com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.provider.pool.ConnectionPoolManager.create(ConnectionPoolManager.java:106)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.pool.impl.LightweightObjectPool.createNewObject(LightweightObjectPool.java:349)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.pool.impl.LightweightObjectPool.checkOut(LightweightObjectPool.java:277)
	at com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.provider.pool.PooledConnectionProvider.getConnection(PooledConnectionProvider.java:181)
	at com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.BaseSqlWorker.init(BaseSqlWorker.java:129)
	at com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.ConnectionManager.validateDatasource(ConnectionManager.java:705)
	at com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.ConnectionManager.init(ConnectionManager.java:285)
	at com.webmethods.portal.service.sql.core.ConnectionManager.init(ConnectionManager.java:208)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.init.impl.ClusterPhaseProvider.initializeDatabaseConfigLocator(ClusterPhaseProvider.java:85)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.init.impl.PartitionPhaseProvider.initializePhases(PartitionPhaseProvider.java:30)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.init(PortalSystem.java:874)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.PortalSystem.main(PortalSystem.java:826)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.start.Main.start(Main.java:133)
	at com.webmethods.portal.system.start.Main.main(Main.java:38)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
	at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
	at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
	at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
	at org.tanukisoftware.wrapper.WrapperSimpleApp.run(WrapperSimpleApp.java:247)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:662)
2024-04-19 12:13:13 GMT+01:00 (Framework:DEBUG)  - [Pool - default] is full. waiting for checkin: MaxSize = 100; total pool size = 0; idle pool size = 0; check out size = 0
2024-04-19 12:14:43 GMT+01:00 (Framework:INFO)  - No registered exception delegate

The version of my MWS is 8.2.
I don’t undertand why, becouse 2 hours ago all worked fine.

Regards

@ Fiorald Aliaj,

I see from your error log "java.sql.SQLException: [sag-cjdbc42-0011][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-28001: the password has expired "

Can you please check with your DBA and get the new password.

Let me know the status updates on this :slight_smile: