I am trying to set up a role based access for Trading Network activities in MWS. I have completed the below set up
- Created a new role in MWS.
- Created a new user in MWS and added to the role created in step1.
- Created a Dataset and assigned the role to it.
- Within the dataset, i have selected specific trading partners and document types and given permission to view the content of the transaction.
- In IS, i have added the MWS role to “TNAdministrators” “TNMWS Users” ACLs.
When i login with the user which i have created, i am able to see transactions related to all partners and for all the dcoument types. I tried removing the role from “TNAdministrator” ACL in IS, but am not able to view transactions page (Access denied) in MWS.
Am I missing anything here? any help is highly appreciated.