Rest post call for XML

Hi All,

I unable to get node object in pipeline when I do rest post call from soapui/postman with Content-Type = application/xml.
But I am seeing contentStream {java.lang.String} = ‘com.wm.net.HttpInputStream’ instead node object.

When I do rest post call from soapui/postman with Content-Type = text/xml then I am getting node object and able to process xml data.

IS Version: 9.9

Appreciate your help on this topic.

Thank you.

check out this KB Article
KB #: 1786989

Support for the application/xml MIME type was added in 9.10. Prior to 9.10, there was no ContentHandler for application/xml requests, so the Integration Server would place the incoming payload as an unparsed stream into the pipeline as a variable named contentStream. Starting in 9.10, application/xml content is handled just like text/xml content: the XML ContentHandler will put the content into the pipeline as node.

To use the old behavior, disassociate the application/xml MIME type from the XML ContentHandler by using the Java API. See the following method in com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServerAPI:

public static void removeContentHandler(java.lang.String content_type)

Deregisters a content type from the server. The default content handler will be associated with this content type.

Parameters:

content_type - A String specifying the MIME content type to deregistered.

Hello Tong Wang

Good Day!

Thank you very much for your reply, it is helpful.