Please read carefully: Reminder for De-support of specific functionalities from Release ARIS 10.0 SR22 in April 2023
As you may know, End of Maintenance (EOM) and retirement of the following products was announced a few years ago:
- ARIS Publisher Server (product code: YPS)
- ARIS Publisher Server EP IT Inventory (product code: YPSIT)
- ARIS Publisher Server EP MS SharePoint (product code: YPSSH)
According to our standard maintenance guidelines (see https://empower.softwareag.com/), maintenance always ends 3 years after General Availability. No further releases will contain these functionalities. If you have any questions, please contact your Software AG sales representative.
As a result, and as a reminder for our customers, the following functionalities will no longer be supported as of the release of ARIS 10 SR22 in April 2023:
- You will no longer be able to start a publication run from ARIS Architect (YAA) to the ARIS Publisher (YPS). That means if you wish to keep your publications on ARIS Publisher (YPS), you need to stay on ARIS 10 SR20.
- The standard APG Services related to “Publishing” will no longer be available.
- The part of the Report API component BusinessPublisher, which is used for the ARIS Publisher will no longer be available.
- You can no longer configure the DMS connectivity from ARIS Architect (YAA).
Furthermore, we announce that from the release of ARIS 10 SR24 in October 2023 the following functionalities will no longer be supported:
- The standalone APG Process Board will no longer be available. Instead, you may use the integrated ProcessBoard available on the ARIS Connect Server (YCS).
- You can no longer trigger “Export as html” from ARIS Architect (YAA) as this has a dependency on the Publisher functionality.
- The Report API component BusinessPublisher, which is used by the ARIS Publisher and the “Export as html,” will no longer be available.
- Also, Windows Server 2016 will no longer be supported. Instead, we recommend using Windows Server 2019, Windows Server 2022 or LINUX systems (see ARIS System Requirements Document).
Affected products are: ARIS Connect Server (YCS), ARIS Design Server (YDS), ARIS Risk and Compliance Manager (YRC), PPM (YPI), Process Extractor (YMS), ARIS Designer (YAD), ARIS Architect (YAA), UML Designer (YUD).
If you have any questions, please contact our support team.
Your Software AG sales representative or one of our partner organizations will be happy to discuss possible transition scenarios to ARIS Cloud or to on-premises ARIS.