publish to IS in wM 60

I am hearing something like “publish to IS” in wM 6.0.1. For me, only publish to Broker makes sense… is there something called publish to IS in 6.0… or am i mislead… and as an FYI, it is not remote invocation either.

Thanks
DG

In the publish (pub.publish:publish) service there is an input variable called local.If you set that variable to true then the document is published locally to the Integration Server. If local is set to false (by default) then the document is published to the Broker Connected to the Integration Server.If there is no Broker Configured to the Integration Server then all publishes become local.

Hi DG,

What you hear is correct. With WM 6 you can publish a document locally to you integration server when you do not want or do not need functionalities of a Broker and implement your integrations with Integration server alone and publish / subscribe model.

Thanks
Sam

Hi all,

I’m not sure where to post my question, so…

I’m using for the very first time the broker, and trying to publish a simple document. But I’m obtaining these error:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISS.0098.9007] Data does not conform to the Publishable Document Type proves:T001Struct errors: INVALID
List of errors:
[0] pathName=/T001/IDSISTEMA errorCode=VV-005 errorMessage=[ISC.0082.9034] Field is absent, field must exist

I’ve created a document type, make it publishable, and then pass it to the “publish” service. There’s anything else I must do

Thanks in advance,

Ignasi

You have to fill in every field in the document that is not optional. You can mark the field as optional in the document type by going to the properties of the field and unchecking the Field Must Exist At Run-Time option.

In your specific case, it looks like the IDSISTEMA field needs to be optional (or you need to put a value in it).