pub.xml.xmlNodeToDocument issue in webMethods 801--URGENT

Hello,
I have a sample XML(attached) and trying to convert it to a document using xmlStringToNode and xmlNodeToDocument.
If an element attribute is enclosed in quotes it works fine in both versions(wm651 and wm801), but if one of the attribute is not enclosed in quotes, it still works fine in 651 but throws out an error in 801.

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: org.w3c.dom.DOMException: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: [ISC.0042.9333] Attribute value of att1 should be enclosed in either single or double quotes

I know wm651 is little lenient in XML formatting but 801 seems be to stringent.
Any one faced the similar issue and came up with a work around? I cant ask partners to fix their xmls because this is already working in 651 and they may not like to change it .

-SM
testFile.xml (128 Bytes)

It is surprising that it worked well in v6.5 even when an attribute is not enclosed coz the attached XML is not a well formed one and doesn’t open in IE.

Just out of curiosity, in v6.5 did you set any setting in any of the services to convert this XML to IS doc?

Thanks,

Even I was surprised how it worked in 6.5 . It was out of box settings in 6.5 and it works. We are going to talk to the support and see if they have any hidden properties that we need to take care of.

Hi,

In wM8, am trying to create the WSD from wsdl file, I have placed all the xsd’s (with dependent xsd’s) and wsdl file in pub directory, then I tried to create the WSD from wsdl, during that time I got the below error. I Verified no where am in my xsd’s or wsdl am using bgcolor attribute… then why this error? Any thought on this…

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ISC.0042.9333] Attribute value of bgcolor should be enclosed in either single or double quotes
at wm.server.ws.wsdl2wsd(ws.java:1475)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:39)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:25)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:597)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.JavaService.baseInvoke(JavaService.java:439)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.process(InvokeManager.java:635)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.tspace.ReservationProcessor.process(ReservationProcessor.java:46)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.StatisticsProcessor.process(StatisticsProcessor.java:44)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ServiceCompletionImpl.process(ServiceCompletionImpl.java:232)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.ValidateProcessor.process(ValidateProcessor.java:51)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.PipelineProcessor.process(PipelineProcessor.java:171)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:272)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:30)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:386)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:539)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:384)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceManager.invoke(ServiceManager.java:234)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.comm.DefaultServerRequestHandler.handleMessage(DefaultServerRequestHandler.java:119)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPMessageHandler.process(HTTPMessageHandler.java:160)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:190)
at com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:359)
at com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:131)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)
Caused by: com.wm.lang.xml.WMDocumentException: [ISC.0042.9333] Attribute value of bgcolor should be enclosed in either single or double quotes
at com.wm.lang.xml.DocumentTreeBuilder.processNextToken(DocumentTreeBuilder.java:82)
at com.wm.lang.xml.ElementNodeBase.getFirstChildWm(ElementNodeBase.java:269)
at com.wm.lang.xml.ElementNodeBase.appendGeneratedStartTag(ElementNodeBase.java:335)
at com.wm.lang.xml.ElementNodeBase.appendGeneratedMarkup(ElementNodeBase.java:98)
at com.wm.lang.xml.Document.appendGeneratedMarkup(Document.java:1279)
at wm.server.ws.wsdl2wsd(ws.java:258)
… 23 more