'pub.task.taskclient:queueTask"' com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException: SOAPException( Server.userException: [POP.001.0002] A "java.lang.NullPointerException" occurred with the Message "null" )

Hi All,

I have created BPM process with Task. When i publish document the user task returning following error.
Process Error:
com.wm.app.prt.ProcessException: [PRT.0101.9125] Service MyPOCProjectBPM.myPOCDemo.myPOCDemo_1.Default:UserTask_InputMapService failed. com.wm.util.BasisException: SOAPException( Server.userException: [POP.001.0002] A “java.lang.NullPointerException” occurred with the Message “null” ) at com.wm.util.BasisRuntimeException.(BasisRuntimeException.java:86) at com.wm.app.b2b.server.ISRuntimeException.(ISRuntimeException.java:194) at impl.TaskEngineMWSImpl.queueTask(TaskEngineMWSImpl.java:130) at pub.task.taskclient.queueTask(taskclient.java:80) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method).

WmTaskClient: when i run below service by using task id and returning following error message “SOAPException( Server.userException: [POP.017.0017] Task ID is not valid E9878CDC-71AE-7B9E-9394-94D31507FEF0 )”.
pub.task.taskclient:getTask
pub.task.taskclient:listTagsByTask
pub.task.taskclient:searchTasks

WmTaskEngine: When i tried to open WmTaskEngine Home page showing empty.

Also. I have enabled the debug log for this service "MyPOCProjectBPM.myPOCDemo.myPOCDemo_1.Default:UserTask_InputMapService " in the pipeline the inputs are present. After passing inputs to “pub.task.taskclient:queueTask” service returning “SOAPException( Server.userException: [POP.001.0002] A “java.lang.NullPointerException” occurred with the Message “null” )”. But when we pass default Task id, no issues.

Kindly advise,

Thanks,
Abdulla

Hi Abdullah,

please provide your wM version as well as some more informations about your task implementation.
I am not sure if the WmTaskEngine package is intended to have a home page as I have never worked with a version which provided a WmTaskEngine package running on IS. We had only a version with TaskEngine running on MWS.

Were the process and task deployed properly to the respective servers?

Is there anything in the logs when attempting to load the homepage of the WmTaskEngine package?

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Thank you for your reply.

wM Version: 10.15

Process:

User Task:

Process and task deployed to servers.

WmTaskEngine: No logs found.

Thanks,
Abdulla

Hi,

Issue is resolved after updating new “jsass-5.11.0.jar” due to this the project not publishing to servers. Thanks for support.

C:\SoftwareAG\common\runtime\bundles\mws-main\eclipse\plugins

Old Jar: io.bit3.jsass_5.4.3.jar
New jar: jsass-5.11.0.jar

Thanks,
Abdulla

Hi Abdullah,

in this case you should check if you are allowed to download Fixes from Empower and apply them to your installations (Server and Designer).
If you are not sure please log a support ticket to get this clarified.

Regards,
Holger

Hi Holger,

Sure and thank you for your support.

Thanks,
Abdullah