pub.client:soapRPC with different xml format

hi there

is there any way the pub.client:soapRPC have two different targetOutputSignature document?
In my case I get different document type for one web service that i called. And i can’t predict which document I’ll get from the service.

regard

zagoenk

First, don’t use SoapRPC if you need to create services that are interoperable with non-WM clients. Numerous posts on the reasons for this elsewhere at wMUsers.

The only way I can think of to support this is to create a container document that contains a document type reference to each of the potential doc types that might be received. Common practice is to configure each of these as optional and to add a text variable that is used to identify which of these are included.

Other than that approach of emulating the XSD choice model, I can’t think of any other way.

Mark

Thank’s for your advice, i’ll try to find the thread about soapRPC.

i’m using soapRPC because it’s default method from web connector creator of webMethods. I got the wsdl file from the other vendor to connect to their server. I think the easier way is to create web connector.

hai gung,
mendakan cara lain deui teu?

–bhangun