Process Not displaying in MWS

Hi,

New to Designer/BPM…

After installing MWS/Designer with configuration setup, created process model and able to see the same in MWS after executing a sample service.

BTW, am seeing this error now,

*** Database Storage problem. Exception: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]Connection refused, (DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=169869568)(ERR=12516)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12516)(EMFI=4))))

Error in converting to table for viewing: com.wm.monitor.util.MonitorException: Could not retrieve model list: com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseSQLException: [wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]Connection refused, (DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=169869568)(ERR=12516)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12516)(EMFI=4))))

[Error executing search. Have a System Administrator verify the Analytic Engine settings at Administration → My webMethods → System Settings.] [POP.004.0002] The Message Key “Error executing search. Have a System Administrator verify the Analytic Engine settings at Administration → My webMethods → System Settings.” was not found in the Resource Bundle “com.webMethods.bpo.portlet.wm_bam_system_view.resources.TreePortletResources”

BAM Server: UNKNOWN is not reachable. Some data may not be available

Also, some time back I didn’t see the process under the “Business Process” after executing this service pub.prt.admin:scanPackage, and IS and MWS restart, executed the same process now able to see the process.

But not the business process which I executed previously…(Executed the same process some time back)

Any comments please…

Regards,
Sam.

Noticed this error too,

AuditLogManager Runtime Exception: com.wm.dd.jdbc.base.BaseSQLException:[wm-cjdbc36-0007][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]Connection refused, (DESCRIPTION=(TMP=)(VSNNUM=169869568)(ERR=12516)(ERROR_STACK=(ERROR=(CODE=12516)(EMFI=4)))) processing log entry .

But after IS restart, vanished… why is that?

Hi, are you sure your Oracle is up?, you can check it in Control Panel - Administraive Tools - Services.

And remember, the startUp order is the folowing:

1. Oracle
  2. Broker Monitor & Server
  3. Integration server
  4. My Web Methods Server
  5. All rest

Best regards.

Hi Sam

The error is due to more sessions running on your oracle db.

Steps to rectify are

1) If you kill those sessions your error will be rectified

2) Increase the no.of sessions for db

Take Care