Process Model subscribing to TN document

Hi,

I have created a process model with a receive step subscribing to a TN document and able to successfully build and upload the process model without any errors in the Designer build report. But when I look at the run time components in the generated package in the developer, it has not generated the process subscription trigger and I believe it is required to trigger the process instance.

The process model is not getting triggered when I send the document to the TN but I can see the transaction in the TN transaction analysis screen.

Can you please provide your thoughts to resolve the issue.

Thanks,
Kash

Hi, I am also facing similar kind of issue in one of our business process model. TN Document processing status shows as “NOT ROUTED”. I have disabled the option “Routing using processing rule” in document type.

In Process this is the property set in Receive step

Receive Protocol = Subscription (For Broker Document)
Receive Document = TN Document

I think for TN doc subscription there is no need of trigger to instantiate the process model. Based on the ConversationID extracted from TN doc, prt will automatically starts a new process instance or joins the TN doc to a running process instance if the ConversationID matches that of a currently running business process.

This issue is resolved after extracting ConversationId in the TN Document Type.

For more details refer page.No:75 of “Getting_Started_with_Business_Process_Management_7_1.pdf”.

��If a ConversationID is extracted, after Trading Networks completes its own processing defined by a processing rule, Trading Networks passes the document to the Process Engine, which determines whether a business process is waiting for the document.

��If a ConversationID is not extracted, after Trading Networks completes its own processing defined by a processing rule, processing ends. Trading Networks does not pass the document to the Process Engine.