We are experiencing a problem (both in a 6.0.1 environment as in a 6.1 environment) with synchronizing documents.
Situation is as follows:
- we have multiple Brokers in one territory
- several IS connected to those Brokers
- one package containing canonical document definitions
Our procedure to synchronize when the canonical package is updated:
- install the update package on several IS
- connect with the Developer to one IS and push the out-of-sync canonicals to the Broker
However, the definitions on the Broker are not updated.
We then push the document (which is signalled as ‘in-sync’) AGAIN to the Broker, the definition is finally updated.
We only experience this problem when the Broker is in a territory.
Is this normal behaviour? Should we first make the Broker leave the territory before updating, and join the territory again afterwards?
Has somebody else experienced the same issue?