Problem with Modeler/Monitor in BAM

Hello Experts,

I am using wM6.5 version, while I am installing BAM I am facing a problem with Modeler/Monitor, I have done all the necessary configurations related to database(Oracle9i)… I have run all the scripts from \webMethods65\common\db\scripts\create directory, also i have created/inserted/updated tables for all database components(analysis,process audit, etc…) and also configured my JDBC Pool in IS.

Now while I start my IS it throws an exceptions in log saying

“…[MON.0119.0917E] Failure in migration from 6.0.1 to 6.1: java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist…”

and

“…[MOD.0120.0000D] java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist…”

and

“…[MON.0119.0917E] Failure in migration from 6.0.1 to 6.1: com.wm.monitor.util.MonitorException: [wm.monitor.admin:checkMigrationState] java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist
com.wm.monitor.util.MonitorException: [wm.monitor.admin:checkMigrationState] java.sql.SQLException: [wm-cjdbc34-0042][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-00942: table or view does not exist…”

I find all my database scripts are of 6.5 versions.

I’ve even gone through the documents (in webMethods directory) in which it says…

1.create_reporting_6-5_database.sql
2.create_staging_6-5_database.sql
3.populate_reporting_6-5_database.sql
4.populate_staging_6-5_database.sql
5.drop_reporting_6-5_database.sql
6.drop_staging_6-5_database.sql

In which I could found the first 3 scripts available in my webMethods directory and i could’nt findout the ‘populate_staging_6-5_database.sql’ script in my directory.

My questions are…

(1). Is ‘populate_staging_6-5_database.sql’ script required?? If required then where can i find it??

(2). My scripts are all of 6.5 version and why i am getting an exception in IS and if migration is required then where can i find out the migration scripts, as there are no migration scripts for the same??

(3). Why and when are ‘drop_reporting_6-5_database.sql’ and ‘drop_staging_6-5_database.sql’ scripts required?

Any suggestions will be grately helpful,

Thanks in Advance,
raffim

So what is the reason for this annoying exception at startup? Actually the monitoring functionality is not impacted as it works in MyWebMethods, but I like to have clean from errors server log.