problem with generating WSD(provider).

I got a problem with generating WSD(provider).

It’s input / output signature doesn’t match to flow service

so I did steps below to correct.

  • create new flow service
  • do not replicate flow service ( then problem still exists )
  • copy all steps in original flow & input & output paramters and paste to new flow
  • create WSD from new flow service

then input / output was corrected. Is this expected behavior or
there is a fix for this situation.

anyone who experienced this problem before, plz share the solution.

This is what is expected behavior. Normally when we create a new webService from an Existing IS service it will exactly replicate the present inputs and outputs and expose them to a target webService connector which will see them as they had been declared in the producer service.

Do not deviate from this behavior.