Problem to refresh UI Development perspective when adding a method to a web service

Hi,
I have a web service contains one method. I put it on CAF screen and I had no problem.
But when I add antoher method in web service and after that I refresh the web service in UI Development perspective, I can not drag and drop the WS in screen.
Have you any idea to fix the problem ?

Where are you dragging from? What error if any do you see on the screen or in the workspace log file?

Generally if you are adding a new method in a webservice then the new method would need it’s own web service connector so it generated the code to do the input/output bindings for the method. You should be able to generate a web service connector from the right-click context menu of the method that should show up in the Solutions view for your project.

In fact, we I refresh the Web service, in Solution View, if I right clik on a method of my web service I have a popup with JavaNullPointer exception and in Binding view, when I see the method of my web services I can see the title but not contains (input parameters and output results for instance). I have to delete the wsclient.xml file in Navigator menu then to refresh the solution view and drag and drop again my web service.

That works but if I have bound some provider with result or input parameter of my web service, I need to do the bind again.

It definately should not be throwing a NullPointerException. If you still get that error after applying the latest official fixes, then this issue probably needs to be formally tracked. Could you please help by filing an SI (Support Incident) with GS (Global Support)? Please include all the necessary information so that GS may record and also review for any other issues that match. If GS needs to create an bug report, then whichever R&D engineer handles this case will be expecting a clear description of the issue, logs and any other details in order to efficiently be able to help. Providing this info in the beginning will make the process go faster.