Problem Sending IDOC WM -> SAP

Hi,

ENV: WM 6.5 SAP Adapter on HP Unix
I am unable to send IDOC from the Flow services. I have tried using

pub.sap.transport.ALE:OutboundProcess and also pub.sap.idoc:documentToIDoc

In the both the case i get the following error:

com.wm.app.b2b.server.ServiceException: [ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service pub.sap.transport.ALE:OutboundProcess.
[SAP.102.9020] JCo error: com/sap/mw/idoc/jco/JCoIDoc$JCoDocumentList

Even when i try to do a lookup from the WM SAP Admin page, i get a similar error:

class java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
Message com/sap/mw/idoc/jco/JCoIDoc
Service wm.sap.Ale:getIDocDefinition

The SAP connection is fine as i am able to lookup RFC functions and execute them

Is this a problem due to some missing libraries or something in the classpath?

Thanks
Sudheer

Hello,

I have a similar problem…May I know how you resolved this issue.

Thanks,
Sunny

I think you are missing the required jar files… my guess would be sapidoc.jar and/or sapidocjco.jar…
HTH
Talha Khan

Hi Sudheer,

My guess is that sapidocjco.jar might be missing from your package.
Try the following steps:

1. Place sapidocjco.jar to this directory IntegrationServer_directory[SIZE=2]\packages\WmSAP\code\jars\static[/size]

2. Restart IS.

3. Try Sending IDOC.

Let me know if this solves ur problem.

Regards,
Phani

Yep it works fine now. Something wrong with the sapidocjco.jar file. Replaced it and works fine now.

Thanks

Glad it worked…

Hi all,

I am trying to send an IDOC to SAP using the pub.sap.transport.ALE:OutboundProcess service. However i get the following error.

[ART.117.4002] Adapter Runtime (Adapter Service): Unable to invoke adapter service pub.sap.transport.ALE:OutboundProcess.
[SAP.116.9551] Adapter service error: java.lang.NoSuchMethodError - com.wm.adapter.sap.cci.PublicClientService.initTransaction(Z)V

Thanks,
Radhika

Radhika,

Does your SAPAdapter6.5 has all the required core patches/fixes installed? Also in the service input of that service are you specifying serverName (connection alias)?

HTH,
RMG