Problem OAUTH credencial in Rest service

Hello good
I am developing a Rest Api, I have created a Flow service, a Rest Resource and I have created a RestDescriptor. This from the Designer works correctly

In the IS I have defined the OAuth2 server as you can see in the following images.

I have a registered client
I have defined a scope
I have also associated the client with the scope

I retrieve the token perfectly with the getToken service since I am using Client Credential Grant
But when I run the rest service http://localhost:5555/apirest/tirtItem/12344
The error occurs when executing outside the Designer. It always gives me the following error.

"$errorDump": "com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException: [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:269)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:41)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:401)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:611)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:423)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler._process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:267)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.RESTHandlerV2.process(RESTHandlerV2.java:146)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.RADHandler.process(RADHandler.java:66)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:223)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:430)\r\n\tat com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:134)\r\n\tat java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)\r\n",
    "$errorInfo": {
        "$errorDump": "com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException: [ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.ACLManager.process(ACLManager.java:269)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.DispatchProcessor.process(DispatchProcessor.java:41)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.AuditLogManager.process(AuditLogManager.java:401)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:611)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:423)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.invoke.InvokeManager.invoke(InvokeManager.java:381)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPInvokeHandler._process(HTTPInvokeHandler.java:267)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.RESTHandlerV2.process(RESTHandlerV2.java:146)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.RADHandler.process(RADHandler.java:66)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.HTTPDispatch.handleRequest(HTTPDispatch.java:223)\r\n\tat com.wm.app.b2b.server.Dispatch.run(Dispatch.java:430)\r\n\tat com.wm.util.pool.PooledThread.run(PooledThread.java:134)\r\n\tat java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)\r\n",
        "$error": "[ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied",
        "$localizedError": "[ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied",
        "$errorType": "com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException",
        "$service": "sicad.flow:getTirtItemByNiin",
        "$user": "713b03ec4d2f4483aa6f5fe7a3b308ea",
        "$time": "Wed Feb 24 13:57:13 CET 2021",
        "$details": null,
        "$errorMsgId": "ISS.0084.9004"
    },
    "$error": "[ISS.0084.9004] Access Denied",
    "$errorType": "com.wm.app.b2b.server.AccessException"
}

Can you tell me what I need to configure?
Thanks.

Likely need to change the permissions on the service(s) that you want to be callable from the client.

Hello
Where do you change the permissions of the services?
I am new to this by webMethods

You’ll want to review the documentation related to permissions, ACLs, groups and users.

Changing the properties of a service is via Designer. The Properties pane has a permissions setting. To select the right ACL to use for a given service, you’ll need to define one or more ACLs in IS Administrator.

Hopefully this is enough info to get you started.

Indeed, I have created an acl and I have added the user generated when creating the OAuth client and then in the Designer I have assigned the ACL that I have created to the package and it works correctly
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed after 1083 days. New replies are no longer allowed.