Problem in enabling insert notification

Hi
I am using JDBC adapter.I am trying to enable an insert notification.I have scheduled it ,but while enabling it it is throwing the below error.

[ART.116.3038] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error in Notification Callback:enableCallback notification GE_SMF_SupplierMasterInfo_Source.Notifications:SupplierMasterInfo_InsertNotify. 

[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement "CREATE TRIGGER WMTSMFbb0f2ti AFTER INSERT ON GEPSVMF.GEPS_PO_VENDOR_STAGING FOR EACH ROW WHEN ( new.STATUS_FLAG = R) BEGIN INSERT INTO WMBSMFbb0f2ti (INTERFACE_RECORD_ID, WM_PUBLISHED_DATE, wm_rowid) VALUES (:new.INTERFACE_RECORD_ID, :new.WM_PUBLISHED_DATE, WMSSMFbb0f2ti.NEXTVAL); END;
". "
(42000/4076) ORA-04076: invalid NEW or OLD specification
"
ORA-04076: invalid NEW or OLD specification

can any one help

Check in your database if trigger: WMTSMFbb0f2ti, table:WMBSMFbb0f2ti already exists before you are trying to enable the notification.
If so(which can happen in some cases), you will get the errors as these cannot be recreated with same name.

If this is your case, then

1. You can delete the trigger, buffer table and then try to enable the notification.
    or
  2. you can change the “base name”? in the insert notification and enable it to create trigger and table with new names.(Note: the old trigger and table still exist in the database and do nothing)

Regards,
sekay