Problem in deploying a Provider Connector

Hi

When I craeate a provider connector from a WSDL in any Integration server its running fine in my 8.2 environment. But when I make a build of it and deploy it in other server it is creating problem. After deployment when I click on the connector to get the new end point, the developer is hanging.When I copy and paste the same folder to new Is it is working but not working after deployment. Previously I was doing in 7.1.2 version and there was no problem.

Is there any build and deploment method difference between version 7.1.2 and 8.2 ?

When I create the provider connector I set the Read and Execute ACL as Anonymous.When I make a build and deploy to the same IS and firing a request with endpoint (got at the time of creation of that connector) I get a Java.lang.NullPointerException.

Is it due to any Binding , Permission ,ACL problem

When I tried to get the end point from Designer it is showing the following error

java.lang.ClassCastException: com.softwareag.is.ui.wsdeditor.model.WSDRootModel cannot be cast to com.softwareag.is.ui.wsdeditor.model.base.IRootModel

So please answer this query

Have you monitored the logs while deploying the WSD provider connector package or the build.

Please find the below link which might help you:
[url]http://techcommunity.softwareag.com/ecosystem/documentation/webmethods/wmsuites/wmsuite8-2_ga/readme/IntegrationServer_8-2-SP1_readme.pdf[/url]

Cheers,
VishnuCharan