PHP TAMINO

Please is there any example on how to connect to tamino database using PHP?I have created a database in tamino and written a web application in PHP and need to connect the application to the database…Is there any example I could use as a guide?
Thank you

Arsenal are the best!

look here, i’ve written a tutorial in the german xml magazin about this topic.

X-Application Version: 4.1.1
Tamino Version : 4.1.4.1
Platform : Linux
WebContainer : Tomcat 4.1.18, Struts
JDK Version : 1.4.1_02-b06

Hi Bastian,
THanks…I will have a look at it…Hopefully its not all german.
Kay

Arsenal are the best!

for any questions, ask here or write a mail to the adress in the sources.

X-Application Version: 4.1.1
Tamino Version : 4.1.4.1
Platform : Linux
WebContainer : Tomcat 4.1.18, Struts
JDK Version : 1.4.1_02-b06

Hello everyone,

there is a newer version avaible than the one included in the XML Magazine article. That version can be found at:

http://developer.softwareag.com/tamino/phpapi/download.htm

Some memory freeing problems have been resolved in that version, so I recommend using the newer version.

regards,
Heiko Weber

Hello,

I need to download the PHP API for Tamino. But the link given in the previous post is broken. I was unable to find the API on the SoftwareAG’s website.

Please, could someone post a working url, or send me the latest version to my email adress : krisprols@gmail.com ?

Thank you :slight_smile:

Any help on finding the latest PHP API? Software AG’s website is of no help.

If you have an up-to-date install of Tamino, look in $INODIR/$INOVERS/Unsupported/TaminoAPI4PHP. I have Tamino 4.4 on Solaris, and the PHP API was included in this directory.

The company that sold us our product sold us Tamino 4.2.1.1 which does not have that. Damn. I’ve been looking for months trying to find it. Can I get you to tarball it or something and email it to steve [dot] gula @t gmail ?