PDF print bold fontweight

Hello.

I’m using the PDFFOPListener to generate PDF and I’m using the component cisfo:replace2.
In the component “valueprop” property I’m referencing an array (valueprop=w_col1) declared like this:

1 W_GRID_DADOS (1:*)
2 SELECTED (L)
2 W_COL1 (A) DYNAMIC
2 W_LINHA_PDF_BOLD (A) DYNAMIC

The text is printed right, the problem is that some positions of the W_COL1 have to be printed with fontweight=bold. I tried to use the fontweight property from the cisfo:replace2, referencing W_LINHA_PDF_BOLD in it, but it didn’t work.

Is there a way to print this array informing what are the bold lines?

Thank you very much.

Hi Fernando,

Setting fontweight=“bold” in a cisfo:replace2 worked in my Environment correctly. What is the parent of your cisfo:replace2? Is it a cisfo:row2?

Best Regards,
Christine

Hi Christine. Thank you for answering.

Yes, the parent is a cisfo:row2.
When I set fontweight=“bold” in a cisfo:replace2 all the positions of the array (W_COL1) are printed in bold.
What I need is to specify what position of this array is bold and what is not.
I have a second array “W_LINHA_PDF_BOLD” that has the string “bold” or “normal” for each position of the array. I’ve tried setting fontweight=“W_LINHA_PDF_BOLD” in the cisfo:replace2 but it didn’t work.

Best Regards,

Fernando

Hi Fernando,

I didn’t find a way to address the single columns of a specific row when using the cisfo:* controls in an array.

When using the REPORT control instead of the cisfo:* controls you can render single columns.

Best Regards,
Christine