ORA error in logs

Hi all,

In Integration server 7.1.2 the below found error is thrown continuously in logs:

[ISU.0000.9999W] com.wm.app.tn.db.DatastoreException: Couldnt insert new document
(0) java.sql.SQLException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01003: no statement parsed

(1) java.sql.SQLException: [SoftwareAG][Oracle JDBC Driver][Oracle]ORA-01003: no statement parsed

what could be the reason for this error? Please check and provide your suggestions.

Regards

Hi

I also met this exception and did you find the root reason and solve the problem?

Could you share your advice?

Thanks!

Mandy

An ORA-01003 means:

Cause
A host language program call referenced a cursor with no associated parsed SQL statement. A SQL call (for example, OSQL3) must be used to pass a SQL statement to Oracle and to associate the statement with an open cursor. A cursor must already have an associated SQL statement if referenced in any of the following calls: DESCRIBE, NAME, DEFINE, BIND, EXECUTE, and FETCH.

Action
Do the SQL call, for example, OSQL, to pass the required SQL statement before referencing the cursor

One common cause of this is an incorrectly added column. Were there any recent changes made to the table? Are column names provided in the SQL?

Hi Johnson

Thanks for yuor response.

But I didn’t change the table and the action of insert do by system automaticly and the error log just sometime show and sometime the program run successfully and could insert the data into TN DB.

Hnece,it’s very confused for me.

Thanks!

Mandy

Mandy,

I agree that it is confusing when there is some kind of cursor issue where one should be established but it is not. Curses to cursors!

Hi Mandy,

please provide the version of TN (with Fixes), the applied Fixes for IS as well as the version of the TN tables in the database.

Please check for Fixes for DCC/DBS-feature (DatabaseConfigurator and Scripts).

This can happen when the applied TN Fixes does not match the schema version for TN database scripts.

Regards,
Holger

Mandy, are you still facing this issue ? Is it a sporadic ?

Thanks,