Notifications not getting enabled on JDBC Adapter 6.5

We are not able to enable the notifications on JDBC Adapter 6.5. It is giving the following error -

[ART.116.3038] Adapter Runtime (Notification): Error in Notification Callback:enableCallback notification…[ADA.1.316] Cannot execute the SQL statement “Unable to get metadata.”. " (42704/-204) [SQL0204] SYSTRIGGERS in *** type *FILE not found.

As per the readme file of the Fix 8, we need to create a view “SYSTRIGGERS” on table “SYSIBM.SYSTRIGGERS”. We did that and now we are able to enable the notifications, which are created in schema, in which the view was created. But if we try to enable the notifications, which are created in other schemas, then the problem is still there.

The readme file further says - “Ensure that the adapter redirects the query for triggers to this view by specifying the ‘schema’ in which the view has been created against the ‘clischema’ property in Connections > ‘Other Properties’”.

I am not sure how do I need to set this “clischema” property on the JDBC connection. I tried various options, but nothing worked so far.

you should set the clischema property as
clischema=XXX where XXX is schema name.

once cliSchema property is set all metadata calls get redirected to the this schema. Take a look at this for details

These user tables must be built by the database administrator before CLISCHEMA can be used. Also note that you will have to create view on SYSTRIGGERS table on CLISCHEMA.

Thanks,
Sagar