Not able to create connector for an ESB service using wsdl

hi All,

I am trying to create connector in MWS package for an ESB service using the service’s provider wsdl. It is creating incorrect java classes in ‘wsclient’ folder of MWS package.

If I drag the service from IS Browser to the bindings view of my portlet, then it is creating correct classes in ‘is’ folder of MWS package.

But it is required for me to create connector using wsdl approach. Do you have any idea why incorrect classes are being created if I use IS service provider’s wsdl?

Kind regards,
Raja sekhar Kintali

This happens because the eclipse IDE is not connected to the provider IS. So, eclipse does not know that the ws provider is an IS and hence this behaviour.

Resolution

In the package Navigator, make sure that the WSDL provider IS is connected.

Let me know if this solves your problem.

Cheers,
Raj

hi Raj,

Thanks for your response. But IS service is already connected in designer IDE. Also observed that, I am not able to create connectors only for some services using wsdl - though no errors got displayed/generated during connection creation for the failed cases.

Kind regards,
Raja sekhar Kintali

The recommended way is to first create a WS Descriptor in the IS that has the IS service(s) in it. Then, in the Eclipse IDE, use File > New > Web Service Connector and follow the wizard to Browse for the previously created WSD in the IS Browser and complete the WSC.

Let me know if this does not work for you.