not able to config JDBC adapter

Hello All,

i tried to config JDBC adapter but getting below error. Can anyone help me on this. i tried to copy OJDBC14. jar in jar location also but no impact.

Version 9.9

[ART.118.5042] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to enable connection resource MyBestPractice.JDBC_Adapters:MyJDBCConnection.
[ART.118.5036] Adapter Runtime (Connection): Unable to configure connection manager.
[ADA.1.204] Cannot connect to the database with DataSource class “oracle.jdbc.pool.OracleDataSource”.
Invalid Oracle URL specified: OracleDataSource.makeURL

Thanks in Advance
Regards,
MBN

PFB screenshot

Install a JDBC driver (jar files)
1/ Place the Java classes for the JDBC driver in a location that Integration Server can
access, typically the server’s classpath.
To place the classes in the server’s classpath, place the .zip or .jar file containing the
classes in the
Integration Server_directory\instances\instance_name\packages\WmJDBCAdapter\co
de\jars directory.
2/ Restart Integration Server.

The server automatically adds the .zip or .jar libraries to its classpath after the restart.

Hi,

ojdbc14.jar sounds fairly old.

You should get a newer version from OTN.

I suggest using ojdbc7.jar from 12.1.0.2 as this should match the current versions of Oracle.
When placing the jar in the location suggested by Mahesh reloading the package WmJDBCAdapter is sufficient.

The error message indicates an issue with the provided values for serverName, port and SID.
Please check these values for leading and trailing spaces and correct these.

Regards,
Holger

As per the error, you might passed something wrong in Oracle URL. Please cross check.

Thanks,

Hi

Thanks all of you for your prompt response and I identified the issue that I have given DRIVERTYPE=THIN instead of driverType=thin

Issue Resolved.