Need to transport Routing rules to new Production box

Hi,

We are migrating the Integration server to the new hardware. Can we transport(copy) the Routing rules in Administrator to the Admin in new hardware. I want to know the simple way to transport all of them at once without the burden of creating everything on new server as we have several hundreds of Routing rules. We are using WM 4.6 on NT platform. If it minds we use JDBC adapter to connect to MS SQL server and we are staying with 4.6. Any clues…

Mohan

check the file gateway.cnf in folder …/IntegrationServer/packages/WmPartners/config. This should have all you need. Copy across to your new server before starting IS.

You may also want to do a search inside the …/IntegrationServer folder for all files *.cnf, as not all of the config files are in the …/IntegrationServer/config folder.

HTH.

Thanks Martin.
The gateway.cnf file did the job. I got all the routing rules showing up in the new server.

Hello all,

I have another question regarding the gateway.cnf file.

We have setup a weekly automated re-boot of an Win2000 server running BC. It uses Curl to stop BC and then the server is bounced.

There has been at least 1 occasion where the gateway.cnf file was corrupted (or at least incomplete) on restart. Therefore, we added in a delay between stopping BC and bouncing the box but the issue did re-occur.

If anyone has any ideas that would be useful.

Thanks in advance,

Steve.