Need help for 0907(record buffer exceeding error)

Hi, I am reading a view and obtaining three fields with 1-191 and 1-191 occurences. When I am checking the programs it is giving an error 0907 saying that record buffer exceeds and showing reduce the record buffer. For your reference here I am giving the sample code.

READ VIEW1
OBTAIN FIELD1(1-191,1-191)
FIELD2(1-191,1-191)
FIELD3(1-191,1-191)

Please help to recover this.
Thanks in Advance

Hi Steve thanks for Your response

Here is the lay out for the three fields.
P 1 BA BA-GRP
M 2 BB DISC-SURCH-OPTION
HD=DISC/SURCH/OPTION

P 1 AJ AJ-GRP
M 2 BC DISC-SURCH-PERCENT
HD=DISC/SURCH/PERCENT
EM=ZZ,ZZ9.99

P 1 AK AK-GRP
M 2 BD DISC-SURCH-AMOUNT
HD=DISC/SURCH/AMOUNT

these are the PEs in MUs. Please let me know how check the occurences in these fields with c* I dont have that much of idea please help.

Okay, all three fields are MU’s within PE’s. Thus, they are basically two dimensional arrays. If you do the math, each field has over 36 thousand entries, times three (number of fields) and you have over one hundred thousand entries. Even if each entry was just one byte long, you would have exceeded the max size for the record buffer. (which, if memory serves is either 32k or 64k).

How big are these fields? Do you really need the max number of occurrences for each field? Could you use C* to get the counts of the number of PE occurrences and then the number of MU occurrences for a given PE occurrence?

steve