Natural for Ajax with Community Edition (v634)?

Good day everyone.

I would like to know if the community edition (v634) available for free download from software ag site “http://www.softwareag.com/Corporate/products/natural/download/default.asp” could be used to build natural for ajax application? I request members who have done it so to share their experiences. Many thanks.

+Sundar.

The Community edition does not include Natural for AJAX (NJX). You need to contact SAG for an NJX trial. When you do that, ask for a trial of Natural 635, which is more recent than the Community edition.

The Community edition does not include Natural for AJAX (NJX). You need to contact SAG for an NJX trial. When you do that, ask for a trial of Natural 635, which is more recent than the Community edition.

Thank you for your response. Could you please provide me the details for obtaining the trial pack of NJX (link or email ids)? Many thanks. Good day.

Contact your local Software AG office. NJX is not part of a trial pack or free download. Arrange for a trial through a sales rep.

There will be a community edition of NaturalONE in 1Q2009. This includes Natural for Ajax development support.
Regards, Thomas