MusicianCollaborationResult problem

Hello!

I have a trouble with example from Tamino 4.1.4 Documentation: MusicianCollaborationResult.class

Database URI is correct.

When i’m starting this example
(C:>java MusicianCollaborationResult ParkerCharlie) i have next message:

Exception in thread “main” java.util.ConcurrentModificationException
at org.jdom.ContentList$FilterListIterator.checkConcurrentModification(ContentList.java:1230)
at org.jdom.ContentList$FilterListIterator.hasNext(ContentList.java:942)
at MusicianCollaborationResult.show(MusicianCollaborationResult.java:115)
at MusicianCollaborationResult.main(MusicianCollaborationResult.java:194)

Can you help me to solve it?

Hi,
This seems to be a JDOM problem. I can reproduce the error if I use JDOM.JAR from either beta 8 or beta 9 of JDOM, but if I use Beta 7 (which is still downloadable here ) it works fine. Can you use beta 7 as a bypass for now?

it works now.
thanks for your help!

I have the same problem as di but I get a different error when I use JDOM.JAR from beta 7, error as follows:

“MusicianCollaborationResult.java”: cannot access java.util.ListIterator,bad class file: C:\JBuilder9\jdk1.4\jre\lib\rt.jar\java\util\ListIterator.class,unable to access file: zip file is corrupted,Please remove or make sure it appears in the correct subdirectory of the classpath. at line 27, column 17
Please advise on what else can I do to make it work.
Thanks

Hi,
This looks like a configuration problem in Jbuilder. I only have Jbuilder7, but I used the “Tools”, “Configure Libraries” options to remove the original JDOM.jar and replace it with a beta7 version. Then the example works fine for me. My JBuilder library configuration screen is attached.
Hope this helps.

Thanks the MusicianCollaborationResult class is now working. But I now have a question the show method should be passed a string value how does the statement musicianCollaborationResult.show(args [0]); do that.
Thanks

Hello,

The musicianCollaborationResult.show(args[0]) statement is in the main method, so args contains the parameters passed from the command line. So you should be able to run the example thus:

java MusicianCollaborationResult ParkerCharlie

providing the example data has been loaded.

Hope this helps.

Stuart Fyffe-Collins
Software AG (UK) Ltd.