movingwindow on nested iterators

Ok, few more points on this subject. It might help you I guess

1> If you are loading the large xml via FS using getFile Svc load the file as stream data instead of bytes for better performance
2> You can pass the stream data directly to xmlStirng to Node service
3> Also you can do a performance test with movingWindow=false.
4> What is your JVM min and max memory maintained in prod environment. As I would recommend you to test with the same JVM memory on your dev/test environments.

I already tried it but of no use. Looks like the movingWindow is the key here, if thats not set then it accumulates all the previous nodes and is causing out of memory error.

I tried just one iterator with this flag set to true and it works fine with small memory footprint.

If I use nested iterators then it fails with memory heap space error. :-?

I think I some how managed to code it as per your requirement with moving window=true. Install the package and just run once and see the server.log file.

X.zip (8.26 KB)

I think I some how managed to code it as per your requirement with moving window=true. Install the package and just run once and see the server.log file.

X.zip (8.26 KB)

this one doesn’t quite meet the req. as the second iterator is independent of first one since u r passing main_node try passing next/node and see if it works.

i tried all the possible things, could not make this work in webM IS, its a shame that webMethods is unable to handle this

LOL :slight_smile: Lets keep trying, did you talk to support (not sure if they can help). And we can also try using the enhanced xml parsing if you are on version 9 (but we need to try if this works or not).

LOL :slight_smile: Lets keep trying, did you talk to support (not sure if they can help). And we can also try using the enhanced xml parsing if you are on version 9 (but we need to try if this works or not).

i don’t have access to empower site. so have to take help of someone who has access and raise an incident about this issue…

Hi Mahesh

Is it possible for you to open a support ticket with SAG regarding this issue? I would really appreciate it if you can do this.

Thanks,
Vijay

Nope, I don’t have access privileges to raise incident against SAG. Only my onsite counterpart has this access.

Can you get in-touch with your onsite team. They can do it for your just like that.

Nope, I don’t have access privileges to raise incident against SAG. Only my onsite counterpart has this access.

Can you get in-touch with your onsite team. They can do it for your just like that.