monitor service getInstanceListCustomData error

Hi All,

I am using the built-in service pub.monitor.process.instance:getInstanceListCustomData to get the list of all the process instances that meet the custom data specified in the input.
But the problem that I am facing is this service doesn’t take into consideration the dateCreated and fromDate and toDate fields specified in the input.

It gives me the list of all the process instances even though, I try to limit the result by setting the dateCreated as Yesterday/LastWeek etc.Even if I set the fromDate and toDate fields it returns all the process instances.

Request you to please help me if anyone has faced this issue and know of any resolution.

Thanks,
Kiran.

Hi,

Infact this service does filter on the status code as well.

I would suggest to use pub.monitor.process.instance:getInstanceListCustomDataSet, which works well and give the desired outputs on applied filter.

cheers!
nD

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I found a solution to this problem.A Monitor fix needs to be applied.

Infact there are issues with the getInstanceList and getInstanceListCustomDataSet as well as they do not take the date into consideration when they retrieve the output.

There is a fix for the issue in advantage.Please refer to the below URL.
[FONT=Arial][URL]http://advantage.webmethods.com/article/?id=1614330152[/URL][/font]

Thanks,
Kiran.

Thnx for sharing this!

-nD