Migration of WebMethod from 6.0.1 to 6.5

Hi all,The discussion topic is not new but I haven’t got the right response for the existing threads. So I am starting it again.I am new user of webMethods and have got training on version 6.5.Now I want to migrate my application from version 6.0.1 to 6.5I have found some threads discussing this requirement and I have got the little bit idea. But not able to start as there is no defined way to carry out the task. I would really appretiate if someone guide me for the same in terms of the document or any link describing this task.In the above task I am going to migrate the following components:1)Developer2)Models3)Broker4)Monitor5)repoV36)repo server and databaseAlso there are some adapters which would be changed as per the version upgrade modification.Thanks and Regards,Shantanu

Hi Shantanu,

Migrating from 6.0.1 to 6.5 is not a one step process…you might have to migrate from 6.0.1 to 6.1 and then to 6.1.5 (depending on the product) and then to 6.5

Please refer to the bookshelf in the advantage website. There are migration docs for each step and product, which might be helpful to you.

Hope this helps.

~Anitha.

Hi Anitha,Thanks for the reply as I am really looking for the reply. Regards,Shantanu