Migration from Entreprise 4.5 to 5.0

I’m migrating my all developpement (operations, business process, document, …) from WM 4.5 to the new broker 5.0. The import is done step by step. But when i try to save what i’ve imported, i’m getting a core dump of the broker process.
I think that it’s getting some problems with the persistance.

Does anyone has a solution for my problem ?

I’m installing everything in a sun machine
Sunos 2.8

There have been some storage issues identified with saving ADLs once imported. Please apply ServicePack1 for the Broker Core (EPLAT50CORESP1).

There are a series of 5 services packs for the 5.0 suite now available that should address most, if not all, issues found in recent field implimentations. Sorry we didn’t catch these before release!

-Bob Burkhart-
Director, Platform Technologies
webMethods, Inc.

The service pack mentioned by Bob in the previous message is now available on Advantage.

Navigate to the service pack mentioned by clicking Service Packs > webMethods Enterprise Server 5.0. Alternatively, point your browser to
http://advantage.webMethods.com/cgi-bin/advantage/main.jsp?w=0&s=31916974;432&targChanlI;Id=-536881095&productId=;=536884926.

As you browse through the Service Packs, take a minute to update your preferences. Service Packs and FAQs are now filtered based on your product interests. Selecting only the products you are interested in will help you find the most relevant information.
Thanks,
Nathen Harvey
Knowledge Management Engineer
webMethods

I know that the version for AIX as came out 1 day ago…
Do you know when those SP will be available for AIX???

The AIX and TruUnix versions (due to their delayed release) already incorporate all the fixes in SP1 into the 5.0 install kits. There is no SP for these two platforms at this time-- just install!

-Bob Burkhart-
Director, Platform Technologies
webMethods, Inc.