Migrate scheduled jobs from 6.1 to 7.1(Plzz Help)

Hello there experts,
Here I am again with another issue of mine.
I need to Migrate scheduled jobs from 6.1 to 7.1.
I tried to copy jobs.cnf from 6.1 to 7.1 but the complex tasks are missing.

On page 32 of the upgrade guide it says to run the migrate.bat|sh file to migrate repository server to IS Internal DB in 7.1.

Is this the only way since the 6.1 platform was clustered and clustered scheduled jobs are saved in repository???

Please help.
Any responses are appreciated
jesus

I would tend to trust the documentation.

Ok experts,
I got slapped by this when i ran the script.
Any ideas?Gracias in advance mi amigos:

Initializing Scheduler... done
Initializing Password Manager... Exception in thread "main" java.io.FileNotFoundException: /webmethods7/config/passman.cnf (No such file or directory)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.open(Native Method)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:179)
        at java.io.FileOutputStream.<init>(FileOutputStream.java:131)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.security.OPMConfig.saveConfigData(OPMConfig.java:797)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.security.OPMConfig.getConfigData(OPMConfig.java:276)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.security.OPMConfig.asPassManConfig(OPMConfig.java:135)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.OutboundPasswordAdministrator.getConfigData(OutboundPasswordAdministrator.java:558)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.OutboundPasswordAdministrator.initWithAbsolutePathnames(OutboundPasswordAdministrator.java:116)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.jdbc.JDBCOfflineConfig.init(JDBCOfflineConfig.java:57)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.jdbc.JDBCOfflineConnectionMgr.init(JDBCOfflineConnectionMgr.java:91)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.migrate.MigrationDriver.main(MigrationDriver.java:146)
com.wm.passman.PasswordManagerException:  java.io.FileNotFoundException: /webmethods7/config/passman.cnf (No such file or directory)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.security.OPMConfig.saveConfigData(OPMConfig.java:804)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.security.OPMConfig.getConfigData(OPMConfig.java:276)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.util.security.OPMConfig.asPassManConfig(OPMConfig.java:135)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.OutboundPasswordAdministrator.getConfigData(OutboundPasswordAdministrator.java:558)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.OutboundPasswordAdministrator.initWithAbsolutePathnames(OutboundPasswordAdministrator.java:116)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.jdbc.JDBCOfflineConfig.init(JDBCOfflineConfig.java:57)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.jdbc.JDBCOfflineConnectionMgr.init(JDBCOfflineConnectionMgr.java:91)
        at com.wm.app.b2b.server.migrate.MigrationDriver.main(MigrationDriver.java:146)

Jesus,
Check this out man
/webmethods7/config/passman.cnf
It cant find this file cuz the path you are feeding it is wrong.
config is under IntegrationServer…

:wink: